Pheasant Run is a family friendly resort ideal for those seeking a relaxing staycation while spending quality time overlooking amazing scenery and splashing in the pool. We were invited to experience the Summer Splash Package offered at Pheasant Run this past weekend! If you follow us on Instagram, you were able to see more behind the scenes on our Instagram Stories.
Read more about our enjoyable stay at Pheasant Run plus, tips for your next visit:
Need To Know
Location: 4051 East Main Street, St. Charles, Illinois.
Check-In Time: 4 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 11a.m.
Price Range: Double rooms range from $109 – $189. Tower penthouse room suite range from $300 – $479.
Parking: Free Parking
What To Bring
Bring a few water pool accessories and/or life jackets. C3 had on his life jacket while splashing in the pool and other families brought fun floats to play with.
- Comfy Bed
- Amazing room views with floor to ceiling windows
- Mini fridge, large television and writing desk (blogger must have)
- The pool was awesome!
- There was an area for board games and other activities you can borrow from the front desk.
- Relax and watch a movie near the pool. Chairs and a large screen TV was setup that played a throwback family movie upon your entry to the indoor pool.
We Would Have Loved…
- A more updated bathroom.
- A tour of the overall grounds including the golf course and driving range area. It looked amazing!
What We Loved….
- We loved the location of this resort. The drive was only an hour from Chicago.
- We loved the indoor and outdoor pool options. I choose to play indoors as the temperature began to drop towards the evening.
- The Summer Splash package is a worthy deal. We ditched the cost of dinner and indulged in a tasty large pizza. Our son, C3, had a great time in the arcade area and the overnight stay allowed new scenery for the hubs and I.
Great Family Packages
As I mentioned, we enjoyed the Summer Splash Package during our overnight stay. However, there are other packages you and your family can enjoy including:
Me & My Kid: A spa package to relax and spend quality time with your mini me. Including a facial, zone massage, pedicure and more. Get the details, here.
The Family Fun Package: Pack up the family for a road trip to the Pheasant Run. They are offering a package that includes breakfast buffet for a family of four, splash around the pool and more. Get the details, here.
Summer Splash Package: The package we enjoyed included access to the indoor and outdoor pool, overnight room accommodations, a large pizza and pop, along with 10 arcade tokens to have more fun. Get the details, here.
These packages are available without breaking the bank. Priced under $150, you save with each deal. We normally spend at least $40 for dinner during travel.
Overall, an enjoyable experience within a short distance from Chicago. It works as a great staycation option with great family fun packages and customer service.
When was your latest staycation?
Thank you for reading! Chat soon, Ro’Shunda