Wowzer! I am turning 30 years young. I’m so excited! I have no hesitation, no regrets, I feel great, I look good, c’mon now, let a gural live candidly and abundantly as I should. I’ve never felt so confident, audacious and self-assured. Today, is the first post of my 30 day journey before the age of 30. I celebrate my birthday on 12.20 as the gracious, Sagittarius, but the complete opposite of the astrology definition. It says that I’m known to be an extrovert that loves to be the life of the party, energetic and outgoing. An extreme party goer that despise the idea of commitment or stability.
Well, let’s say that definition is completely wrong. I am an introvert that love commitment, a sense of stability, I quiver at taking drastic risks and although I can make a party litty, I normally leave a large gathering after 3 hours because my energy is completely drained. I tend to call myself mysterious, intuitive and very analytical. I let no one or nothing define me. I am who I am, I really can’t be put into one category. Let’s just say, I’m Ro’Shunda.
In this article, I’m sharing 30 things I plan to do before the age of 30 years young! Here’s all the tea….sip slowly.
30’s The New 20: I’m On Fire Still
- Listen to 30 mins of an entrepreneur podcast a day.
- Take a 30 min soaking bath with bubbles.
- Stand on the Willis Tower ledge for 30 seconds.
- Journal everyday for 30 days.
- Dance for 30 minutes non stop in a pool of water.
- Travel outside the country.
- Take 30 mins to reflect on your past than never look back.
- Say yes to a request everyday for 30 days.
- Send flowers to 3 special people in my life.
- Volunteer for a special cause that I’m interested iin..
- Learn how to count to 10 in a new language.
- Learn how to meditate for 30 minutes a day.
- Take a friend for a 30 minute lunch date.
- Sing out loud in front of a crowd I don’t know for 30 seconds.
- Spend 30 minutes making a dream board.
- Try a new sport or physical activity, let’s say yoga for a 30 minute session.
- Learn how to change a tire in 30 minutes.
- Learn how to check my car oil in 30 seconds.
- Go to a live concert, movie or outing by myself for 30 minutes or longer.
- Devote 30 days of blogging on my travel blog, yup this one.
- Spend 30 minutes a day teaching my son how to read. He’s almost 3.
- Get those underarms waxed. Shouldn’t take longer than 30 seconds, right?
- Turn off my phone for 30 hours.
- Have sex outdoors
- Have an under water adventure for 30 minutes or longer.
- For 30 days, let go of expectations you have for people.
- Pick a city and spontaneously visit for 30 hours.
- Take a class out of the normal like pottery class, pole dancing or acting.
- Try a unique piece of food from a different culture.
- Double my monthly income.
What else shall I add to my list of to-do’s before the age of 30? Leave it in the comments below.
Thank you for reading! Be sure to follow my IG stories via: https://www.instagram.com/travelwiththerussells/
Shop The Look:
- Black Duster
- Black Lace Top Jumpsuit
- Burgundy Open Knit Peep Toe Ankle Booties